Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

The Return of the House Guests

My house guests are back. After tucking in the witchlet and while talking with a Sister about her current situation I was startled by the presence of the boy and an adult. Not sure why they are back. I havent seen them in a month or so. Brooklynn has seen them and spoken of them in the last few days, but tonight was the first time I have seen them since we changed her room. I dont have the ability to fully understand what it is they need or are trying to convey. But for me to actually see them again means there IS something they need, or need to convey. I can not help but think that it is related to the issue I was talking to my sweet Sister about although I have no way of knowing this surely. I will meditate and dream of this I am sure. Hopefully I can come to a sure and comfortable answer so I can help them OR they can help me. I do not feel any negativity from them, it was just a bit startling to look up and see them when I have not seen nor felt their presence in so long. I try not to ask the witchlet too much about them unless she brings them up. Mostly all I get from her is that she will point to where she sees them and tell me they are there. I dont think she knows what they want either. She does not seem to be bothered by them much, except that they do linger more in the shadow or dim light than in the day light. Sometimes I wish I had someone that could just give me answers. I know there are others with talents other than my own. Why is it that I would have the gift of seeing them if I can not communicate with them? Why is it that I can sense some things but others I am at a total loss?

I truly believe that these are gifts we are given and that there is a reason for them. I just do not understand why we are not given any instruction on how to use them or how to develop other parts that would definitely enhance the parts we have. Is it part of my journey to discover someone who can fill in the blanks I can not? Or is it that I am supposed to develop the parts I do not have? Some days I just do not know. What I do know is that I have a lot going on with the gifts I do have. I can not possibly begin to imagine having MORE to deal with than what I have. Again, I am sure I will be meditating.

I apologize for the rambling. Maybe I should start a group for folks that need to talk and interact with people having gifts other than there own. Wouldnt that be nice to have a place where you could go and hook up with people that have the gifts you need to get things done and not have to struggle or feel like you are flailing about because you only have half of what you need to get a job done? What am I talking about?! I am sure that there are dozens of places like that already.... But why haven't I found them?? Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment